Friday, May 25, 2012

Black OPs vs. Battlefield 3

I was thinking, and my favorite games to play are Call Of Duty: Black Ops and Battlefield 3. Then, I thought, well they are so much alike, they are both war games and first person shooter, also you can do multiplayer on both games. So, why do I still play them both and which one do I like better?

Well, there are also so many differences, which you probably already know. We'll start wit the ever popular Black Ops. On here, you can do combat mode, which is great and you can play 2 players, which you can't on Battlefield 3 and I like my gaming friends to come over hang out and play. Black Ops multiplayer has kill streaks which are nice for  extra kills too, you can get anything from RC cars and spy planes to mortars, dogs and fighter choppers you control!  There is also the always awesome zombies mode on Black Ops and let's face it..who doesn't love killin some zombies??! The zombie maps are awesome and give you an extra challenge, and it's great when your in the mood to play something different as a 1st shooter. And the guns and graphics are great! The multiplayer is fum as hell too!

Now on to Battlefield 3, this is more different than I originally thought. First, they have maps and modes where you can use tanks and planes, though you can use the Chopper Gunner in black Ops if you have it set on your kill streaks and get enough kills. Battlefield 3 maps are bigger than Black Ops'. The guns here are pretty awesome as well and you have further shooting so you get great use out of your snipers. The tanks also make multiplayer harder because you have all the multiplayer play and you have to watch for tanks shooting at you, but it is fun as hell to destroy one. Battlefield 3 lets you use your gadgets for you class like as an engineer you can fix the tanks and as a medic you can heal quicker which I find is the replacement for the kill streaks on Black Ops.

Overall I would have to say that they are both pretty equally bad ass!! In my opinion, they are the perfect games for first person shooter lovers, and I am one.
They are my favorite as you can probably tell. Anyways, both Battlefield 3 and Black Ops are great games with sweet graphics and kick ass game play. Battlefield wins out on the extras of the bigger maps and extras like the plains and tanks. However, Black Ops has the zombies and more maps as well as the kill streaks we all love to set up and use. So, I would say that if you could mix these two games it would be the best freakin game out there!! But, for now I have to say having them gives me the best of all first person shooter's, together they have so much to do and always have what I'm in the mode for. I say don't compare and choose, get them both and have it all!! But, now I'm interested in what others think so I am going to look at th easles of these and the overall competition stats...to be continued...













By the way, i am counting the days to the new COD: Black Ops 2 release! the suspense is killing me!! Have you reserved your copy yet?? If you need to still do it go to my Mega Gamers Store tab located at the top of the page and get yours locked in now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment