Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hockey Tickets!!

I know here at Real Mega Gamers we usually post about games, so if you are a gamer, you like pro sports games as well!! In fact NHL games are loads of fun!!

Anyways, this great opportunity came to me and I just had to spread the word!! Ticketamerica.com has NHL hockey tickets for The Philadelphia Flyers, The Pittsburgh Penguins home match ups as well as The Boston Bruins team sport. Whether you want to get philadelphia flyers tickets or maybe you want pittsburgh penguins tickets (which is my favorite team), you can also get boston bruins tickets and even if you don't want these teams and want another team or another sport, or maybe you want to see a concert, you can just go to Ticketamerica.com and find your game,and get your tickets!

It's awesome I could bring this opportunity to all my gaming fanatics! I love my video games and my pro sports games!! I am a Real Mega Gamer!!  LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment